Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch #247

Hey there!

I am so glad you stopped by! My time with the fun ladies over at the MFT challenge blog is ebbing, and I so enjoy being there! This weeks sketch is awesome! I just love it.


I immediately thought of a shaker card, and decided, why not? Oh, and notice the trend of happy springy colors, because I am protesting the end of summer. I hear today is officially the first day of Autumn. I can't. I just can't.


I started by die cutting the fabulous Stitched Cover Up Companion die, out of white card stock. I then took the leftover top rectangle, and inked it up with some pretty pink ink, as well as stamped a sentiment from the Thanks So Very Much stamp set.


I adhered that panel to my mint card base, and began stamping out my flowers, from the Fall Florals stamp set, using a variety of dye ink colors. I added a generous amount of foam tape to the window panel, along with some pastel sequins, before adhering the panel to the card base. I then layered my flowers across the front.

Thanks for visiting today! I hope you get a chance to play along! See you soon!





1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card - love your spring colours - if you come and visit down under it's spring here :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS