Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy Birthday To You

Hello, hello!

I am stopping by with the latest Color Throwdown Challenge! So, do you create with blues? I have to admit that I don't much. Need a little motivation? Here is is:



I masked off the perimeters of my card base, and blended in some Hickory Smoke Distress Ink, fading it upwards. I then stamped two balloons from Winnie and Walter's The Party stamp set, and colored them with the Zig Clean Color Brush Markers. I heat embossed the sentiment onto the card front, using Onyx Black ink, and clear embossing powder. After I cut the balloons out, I stamped the strings, and popped them up with foam tape.


Thanks for joining me today! I hope you decide to play along! Have a great day!



12 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous and elegant card - love the silver and blue colour tones!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how nice and clean and simple this is!! Great blending of the gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shading is perfection! Love the simple, clean design! This would work well for a masculine birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gradation of gray on your masked panel and those glossy balloons are deelish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love how you colored the balloons, Lindsey, and the graduation of color in the background looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love how you colored the balloons, Lindsey, and the graduation of color in the background looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these 2 shiny balloons on the sponged background! Such a great design, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Lindsay. Love the finish on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you, using those Zig markers! :) This is adorable... sweet, simple and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a GORGEOUS card! LOVE the design and those balloons!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect!! The design and those sweet balloons...makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS