Friday, December 19, 2014

Thinking of You

 Hello, and happy Friday!

I have a colorful card to share with you, using a few Avery Elle products from the i {heart} papers store.


I started with a white panel, and white heat embossed a star background onto it.  I then took a few Ranger Distress Inks, and blended in a colorful sky.


I die cut the banner from the panel using the More Stories Elle-ments Dies, and stamped it with the coordinating set, More Stories.


I also die cut some snow mounds using the Custom Panel Dies, and added some stars using the Finished Frames Elle-ments dies.  Lastly, I die cut and stamped the cute penquin, colored him and added him to my panel.  I then took the whole thing, and popped it up onto a standard size card.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I am off running, as Christmas is right around the corner!  Have a good one!


1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS