Monday, November 3, 2014

Believe In Yourself

Hello!

I am popping by to share a card inspired by the newest Virginia's View Challenge #9!  Check it out.


 I love using gold and silver on my projects, more gold than silver usually..so I thought I would do the latter for this one.


Taking a white panel, I trimmed my cardstocks into strips and adhered them, die cutting a speech bubble using Paper Smooches He Said, She Said right out of the panel.  I the stamped the sentiment to fit within it, and popped my panel up using foam adhesive.


I added a few Studio Calico star wood veneers, along with their clear stars from a previous kit.

Well, that's it.  Thanks for visiting me today!   Have a great start to your week!


4 comments:

  1. Love the cut away speech bubble in those rays. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool and gorgeous, Lindsay!! I love everything about it. The added silver is awesome for this design! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! I love the angled paper strips, and the diecut speech bubble!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS