Friday, January 4, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hello!

I made this card a bit ago and thought I would share!  I have this terrible habit of acquiring new stamps and then never use them, like these lovelies from Wplus9.


To start, I pulled out the line image from Heartfelt Mix and stamped it in black on an Oatmeal card base.  I then took the little banner image from Banner Love and stamped that three times in a fun color combo and added a bit of Frosted Lace Stickles to the little hearts.  Lastly, finishing it off with a sentiment from Very Vintage Greetings.



Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back in a few!










Supplies-
Paper: Oatmeal Wplus9
Stamps: Heartfelt Mix, Banner Love, Very Vintage Greetings
Ink: Pumpkin, Celery, Lemonade Fresh Ink, Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishment: Frosted Lace Stickles Ranger


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and simple card! The cardstock you used is fantastic, love it!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, sweet and packing a punch with those colours!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! So simple, yet super duper cute and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS