Friday, August 13, 2010

Birthday Wishes Mini Card

Hey hey!  It's Friday!  That makes me so happy!  Another thing that makes me happy is this mini card!  Making mini cards is quite addicting.  Thank you so much for your lovely comments about my previous card.  I appreciate all of you so much!  For this card I used the rose blossom, a scrap of Raspberry Fizz, and some fun True Black buttons!  Short and sweet.  Thank you for stopping!


Supplies used All Papertrey Ink unless stated otherwise
Paper: White, Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Four of A Kind
Ink: Fresh Snow, True Black, Raspberry Fizz; Colorbox Chalk Ink Olive Pastel
Embellishments: Forest Green Floss DMC; True Black Vintage Buttons
Tools: Spellbinders Labels 1; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

7 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors Lindsay! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you stamped the words "birthday" and "wishes" offset and in 2 different colors, and I love the button and twine treatment on your topper! Nice work Lindsay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love this set? I love your card topper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Lindsay! LOVE how you stamped that row of flowers and the topper is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great way to use this set and the first time that I can recall seeing it used this way! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS