Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hello Darling- Runway Inspired #36

Howdy!

I wanted to pop on in and share a card I made, that was inspired by the latest inspirational pic at Runway Inspired.  


For this card, all I saw was triangles, red, pink and did I mention, triangles?  Oh, Mamaaaaa, Elephant that is...came to my rescue.  To start, I stamped the open triangles from Trifecta onto the bottom of my white panel.  I the filled in the spaces with the solid image using the colors from the photo.


I then stamped my sentiment from Filigree and stamped the little heart from Midnight Letters.  To finish it off, I added some red epoxy stickers and adhered the panel to a gray card base using foam adhesive.

Here is a looksie at the inspirational photo:


Yeah, I probably wouldn't choose that outfit either...;0)  Thanks for popping by today!  Have a good one.





Supplies
Paper: Rock Candy, Marshmallow Bazzill
Stamps: Trifecta, Midnight Letters, Filigree Mama Elephant
Ink: Sugar, Merlot, Slate, Red Currant Fresh Ink
Embellishment: Red Epoxy Stickers MME

7 comments:

  1. I love your card. I was trying to figure out exactly how you stamped it. It looks like you would have to use two stamps. If you did that then you would have to line up the second set EXACTLY. I went to look at the stamp set because I love your card so much, I'm contemplating purchasing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Fabulous interpretation! Love the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Lindsay...this is awesome! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean and graphic look, Lindsay! You always do such beautiful work! So glad that you play with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So trendy, Lindsay! Love this! Congrats on your RIC FF shout out!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS