Thursday, February 28, 2013

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Pattern Play

Hiya!

Just stopping in to share my card using the latest Tuesday Trigger over at The Moxie Fab World.



For my card, I chose to go super, super simple.  I took the colors from the gorgeous inspirational pic and created this CAS card.

Sorry to post and run, thanks so much for stopping by!








Supplies-
Paper: Oatmeal Wplus9
Stamps: Embroidered Bouquet Wplus9
Ink: Gold Encore Tsukineko; French Lavender, Merlot, Island, Limeade Fresh Ink; Lichen A-Muse
Embellishment: Pearls Hero Arts
Tools: Corner Rounder WRMK

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! I love the simple, pretty flower cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the Trigger! So dainty and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsay! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly nailed the colors, Lindsay. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS