Friday, July 1, 2011

The Craft's Meow Sneak Peak Release Day!

This is my second post for today!  Please go here for the Polka Dot Door Blog Hop or scroll down.


Yeah!  The day is finally here when The Craft's Meow stamps you have been seeing all week are available for purchase!  You should have arrived from Kim Yu's blog, but if not start here at the TCM blog to see what all of this is about.  Today the DT is showcasing the set of their choice so I picked Life Is A Carnival for my project.  




Starting by stamping the ticket strip in different colors at a diagnol and layered it onto a black piece of card stock.




Die cut some circles, stamped the Ferris Wheel image and a sentiment and popped it up with a few buttons and a piece of ribbon.




I hope you are as excited about these fun new stamps as I am!  Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Lynn Miller!  Be sure to leave comments along the way, there are more prizes up for grabs!


Here is the list of my fellow DT members if you get lost along the way


The Craft's Meow Blog
Alice Wertz
Amy Tsuruta
Amy Young - Friend of TCM
Debbie Pamment
Jean Martin
Jenny Suchin
Jessica Fick
Kim Yu
Lindsay Amrhein <--That's ME!
Lynn Miller
Miesje Flach - Friend of TCM
Nadia Cannizzo
Nina Brackett
Ren-Yi Lo - Friend of TCM
Sarah Martina Parker
Viola Mahr



--Lindsay


Supplies:
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, White Papertrey Ink, Black TPC
Stamps: Life Is A Carnival The Craft's Meow
Ink: Pumice Stone Distress Ink Ranger, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy Papertrey Ink, Yellow Clearsnap
Embellishments: Orange Zest Grosgrain, Hawaiian Shores Buttons Papertrey Ink, White EF DMC
Tools: Circle Dies Spellbinders

36 comments:

  1. I love the diagonal slant of the tickets, and the wonderful bright colors that you used. The card is wonderful!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow totally FAB!!! love the layout and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did with the ticket stamp! The color and everything perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative! I really like the way you used the tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is cool, I love how you used the stamps, great work!!!! Enjoy your weekend :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design, Lindsay! I love how you made the diagonal stamped stripes and the layering of the stamps. Makes me want to get stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Circles are my favorite shape to use and your colors are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super spectacular card design, great elements and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clever way to use the stamps - and LOVE the fabulously fun colours!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background paper you made so colorfully! And the ferris wheel in the circle is a perfect addition..*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the ticket design, lindsay--cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so bright and happy and full of life! Great design! Also, I left an award for you on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you used the tickets! Great colors, Awesome card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lindsay.....I am really liking TCM stamps! You have used this set perfectly! I love how you used the ferris wheel like that with one little tag! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! The use of the tickets is so creative!!;) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW this is a wonderful blog hop...Love your blog and most of all love your blog name..so cool.
    Your card is adorable.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am totally loving the new stamp sets! So creative and ways to use them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lindsay! Wow! Another stunning card!! I love how you created the patterned paper with the tickets. Gorgeous fun colours!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun card! Love the mix of inks - such a lovely eclectic look that works splendidly together! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is wonderful. I like that stamped backgroud.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Stamp Set! Love the use if the ferris wheel and the tickets..cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great way to use the tickets, love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! I so love those tickets! That pop of black is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card--I like the tickets and the circle cut ferris wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the blue card base with all the different inks, totally cool and awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your color selection and the ribbon and buttons add a cute touch to the card. Thanks for a chance to win.

    esterling1923 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The combination of the circle, the square, and the angled tickets on this card is really effective!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, just great and so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is terrific! Love the tickets and how you used them! I really like these stamps! Great card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your bright colors and the terrific background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a sweet card!

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the patterned paper you made using the tickets! This card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a cool hop! I just love that "Life is a Carnival" set. Thanks so much for sharing your card and the chance to win.
    Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. this is such a fun card Lindsay - love all the summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This card is so fun! I love the carnival theme and the colors! What really struck me though was the orange ribbon tab and how the circle has "movement" to it with the tab and buttons! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS