Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Craft's Meow Sneak Peak Baggin' Some Rays!

Well we are at the last day of sneak peaks for The Craft's Meow!  Are you ready for this sunny wonder?  I hope so.  Now, put your shades on cause this one is bright!


Starting with a white panel, I stamped half of the sun images across the top and bottom of the panel and mounted it onto Raspberry Fizz cardstock.


Stamped the sun image again in Versmark ink and heat embossed it with white EP, cut it out and adhered it with foam.  I also stamped my sentiment and heat embossed it with white on Raspberry Fizz card stock.  Lastly, I threaded some coordinating buttons and adhered those.


Well, I hope you were inspired today!  Thanks for hopping by and leaving a comment (which could win you this set).  Be sure to check out the other DT members projects too!

The Craft's Meow Blog
Alice Wertz
Amy Tsuruta
Amy Young Friend of TCM
Debbie Pamment
Jean Martin
Jenny Suchin
Jessica Fick
Julie Ranae
Kim Yu
Lindsay Amrhein <---That's Me!
Lynn Miller
Miesje Flach Friend of TCM
Nadia Cannizzo
Nina Brackett
Ren-Yi Lo Friend of TCM
Sarah Martina Parker
Viola Mahr


Have a great day!

--Lindsay

Supplies:
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, White Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Baggin' Some Rays The Craft's Meow
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko, Summer Sunrise Papertrey Ink
Embellishments: Floss DMC, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz Buttons Papertrey Ink
Tools: White Embossing Powder Hampton Art

32 comments:

  1. An ideal card for summer!! So optimistic - perfect for today - it's a sad, cloudy and rainy day in Warsow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay! Gorgeous colour combo!!! I LOVE this! So very clever idea to make the sun as a border too. Fabulous card! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is great = so colorful and upbeat, perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and bright and such a great card for summer! I love it Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and bright for summer - looks like a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great the way you made the edges with the sun! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgoeus and clever! I love how you used the sun to make a fun banner! and the color combo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindsay this is awesome!! Love the beautiful color combo and the way you peeked the tops of the sun for little borders.. The buttons are gorgeous.. Your work is truly inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! I really like the pink and yellow combination!
    Tracy
    www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bright and cheerful card. Love that sun and the layout.Those buttons, also, match PERFECTLY! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO FUN AND SUMMERTIME!!!! LOVE IT~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love those bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVe this card Lindsay! You are so good with brights, and I like how it matches with your blog header so well too! White embossing always catches my eye and the font rocks!
    Just got some of my first Craft's Meow stamps last week thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! The colors scream summer. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cheery colors and I like how you stamped the suns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely summer card. Bright and beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the embossing to make it pop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the sun boarders! & bright buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those colors couldn't possibly be any sunnier!! I just love how you made your border, too. Great new set!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a wonderful card. I love those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colors that you used, and I think the way you stamped the partial suns across the top looks like a banner: cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. the sun is so cute, love your color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. These colors are so YOU! Hee, hee, they match your blog header! Great card great design.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a happy and definitely 'bright' looking card! Like how you used the sun image as a border.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is sure to brighten someone's day! Love your colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This totally brightened my day! Love those rays and how you stamped them as borders!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE these colors, such a bright and happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. First, LOVE the colors!! So cute!! I also really like how the sun rays look like banners!! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this card! It makes me want to rush out into the sunshine & eat an icecream! Pity it's winter in Australia!! I love that the rays of the sun look like bunting along the top of the card. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS